Chocolate chip cookies all grown up with a robust coffee flavor you will love.
Yield: 24 Cookies
|2 Tbsp||Instant coffee, finely ground||8g|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract||5g|
|1 Cup||All-purpose flour||142g|
|1/2 Cup||Semisweet chocolate chips||85g|
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream together, shortening, sugar and, instant coffee until light and fluffy with electic mixer on medium speed.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Add flour and salt, mix on low speed until incorporated, do not over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- On parchment-lined cookie sheet, drop tablespoonfuls, or a #50 cookie scoop. Flatten slightly with fingers to ensure even baking.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, cooking times may vary depending on your oven.